Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GAH!

DOES ANYONE KNOW KNOW WHERE TO FIND COWBOY BOOTS?!?!? I NEED SOME AND I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!! HOW CAN I BE A COWGIRL WITHOUT BOOTS?!?!

9 comments:

Kylie said...

you kinda need a hat too....just sayin'

Aubree Stradling said...

oh... i thought those came with the horse. my bad.

Julie said...

Oh I wish I could help you... maybe I could get me evil minioins to find one for you. :) And when did this decision to become a cowgirl come along? I thought when you grew up you wanted to be Belle? :) I love you!

Aubree Stradling said...

wait... can't i be belle AND a cowgirl?? cowgirl belle?? come on now. or maybe i can just have multiple personality disorder and be a different person whenever i want. OR i could be like carter from cinderella story and have a new character every day! that would be grand! yee haw baby!!

Julie said...

Of COURSE you can have a multiple personality disorder... it's rather fun. :) You know, I can totally see a Belle cowgirl- oh I see a new Broadway Musical in the making- it could be set in AZ instead of France! Ha ha. Best luck with finding your cowgirl attire!

Unknown said...

You know I have a cowboy hat, and boots does that make me a cowboy?

Aubree Stradling said...

yes, yes marc i do believe it does ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Aubree why are you SOOOOO happy? :P

Aubree Stradling said...

do i have to have a reason? :D life is good!